Clearview Distributors takes pride in being a full service window dealer. Unlike many dealers, and big box stores we take care of your needs from the beginning of your window and door project from product selection and estimating to long after your windows and doors have been installed. Our services include;
- Assistance in selection of windows and doors – our experienced sales professionals, will work with you to determine your window and door requirements, your design and appearance preferences and your budget. Whether wood clad windows and doors, vinyl windows and doors, fiberglass doors and windows, metal windows and doors are the best products for you application, we have a choice of products in each type of window and door.
- Showroom – our goal is to assist you in making informed choices. Full size window and door displays best show you the products you are considering, better than pictures and small samples. Visit our show room to see full sized displays of windows and doors from Andersen Windows and Doors Marvin Windows and Doors, Milgard, Windsor Windows, Cascade Windows, Therma Tru and more. Samples of wood species, samples of exterior color choices, examples of different types of windows – Casements, Awnings, Picture Windows, Single Hung Windows, Double Hung Windows, Arch Top Windows, examples of patio doors – In Swing Patio Doors, Out Swing Patio Doors, Bi-parting Patio Doors, Sliding Patio Doors and more. Our trained staff will show the products, discuss the features and benefits of different types of windows and doors and answer your questions.
- No obligation, free estimates – once we understand you needs and product choices we will prepare an estimate for you windows and doors. If you want to consider options we will prepare estimates to show you the prices for different products, for example single hung vs. double hung windows, sliding windows are compared to casements, etc.
- Installation – Clearview’s installation teams are factory trained and supervised by Certified Installation Masters. http://www.installationmastersusa.com/certifiedinstallers.html We have earned the distinction of being a Marvin Authorized Installing Retailer and a Milgard Replacement Specialist. If your project is replacement windows or replacement doors, remodeling, or windows and doors for new construction, our experienced window and door installers will install your new windows and doors according to AAMA specifications and manufacturer’s instructions. You may installers who will be less expensive, but with Clearview Installation you can be assured that your windows and doors will be installed correctly, using proper materials, backed by 22 years of successful work in Colorado.
- Delivery – Clearview will provide job site delivery, if you prefer. Our enclosed delivery vehicles protect your new windows and doors from dirt and debris. Of course, if you elect to have Clearview deliver to your job site, you avoid the risk and cost of shipping damage.
- Screen and Service – For larger new construction and remodeling projects, Clearview provides free screen and service. We will store all the screens and removable hardware in our warehouse. When you interior and exterior finishes (siding, trim, paint, etc) are complete, call us and we deliver and install the screens and hardware, we check the operation of the windows and doors and adjust if necessary. This valuable service minimizes loss and damage to your screens and hardware during construction and gives you the assurance that windows and doors are operating smoothly as you complete your project.
- Warranty and Repair – We service what we sell. If you have problem with you windows or doors, whether it damage, suspected seal failure, hardware failure, broken glass, call us. We will determine whether your problem is covered by warranty, if so we will arrange for the warranty service on your windows or doors. If your windows and doors need repair not covered by warranty we will provide you an estimate to repair your problem and our trained service technician will fix your windows and doors.
If you are a homeowner considering replacement windows or replacement doors it is worth your time to visit our show room and see full sized examples of your window and door choices and discuss your project with our pros.
If you a builder or a contractor, we encourage you to use our showroom as your resource for you and your customers We want to help you and your customers in the window and door product selection process.
Windows and doors are an investment for many years of life. As your window and door specialist our goals is to provide you the services and support you deserve from the beginning of the project through to supporting your warranty and repair needs after the project is complete. Many window and door dealers not fully support the products they sell and big box stores do not. Clearview Distributors does and we have over 20 years of successful experience, and a Better Business Bureau A+ rating to back up our service claims.